How we think
Datisan's core purpose is to Create Better Experiences for our clients, team, partners, investors, and community. Our mission is to accelerate the modernisation of marketing and customer experience. We do this so that consumers get more experiences they love and our clients get more engaged and profitable customers.
We are guided by our values, which are seen in action through our culture.
We view the future with limitless potential, always letting our curiosity lead how we approach problem-solving and solution creation. We are brave enough to own our outcomes, no matter the result. We are a team of diverse individuals that share, learn, and grow together.
The Datisan offering to you;
You own your outcomes, your learning, your time. In turn, we own our part in helping you succeed on your journey.
We provide you with the vision and structure for you to create the space to work flexibly, in a way that benefits you and your team.
We can help you with the tools to grow. Skills, Salary and Self.
Growing your skills through mastery, learning from peers and mentors. Opportunities to dive into innovative technologies. Salary growth is important and we are committed to this growth for our team. Self-development, grow yourself, and what you want for your life.
Knowing your work is meaningful and has an impact. Understanding what you do daily has a greater purpose towards your goals, the business goals and your team and community is powerful.
Enterprise Business Development Manager is a critical function within the Datisan team. You will work closely with our Head of Business Development and the Datisan team in growing our Enterprise client roster across Google Cloud solutions.
The role will be based in our Sydney office, and will drive new business with the support of an existing mature Vendor channel partnership with Google Cloud partner & sales teams.
The role will primarily focus on two functions.
- Drive new business via vendor partner channel referral for Enterprise Cloud for Marketing opportunities via Google Cloud sales teams / pods.
- Drive direct business via direct sales methods, supported by Datisan CEO, Head of Business Development & Marketing Support Manager, via marketing & media campaigns, events and tactical sales activities.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in consultative software or cloud sales in a corporate or enterprise account environment.
- 2 - 5 years of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytics tools, or applications software with a demonstrated track record meeting & exceeding sales targets.
- Experience developing and maintaining C-level relationships with CIO, CMO, CEO, CTO executives.
- Experience developing solutions for complex customer challenges in the presales stage
- Demonstrated success with complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Track record in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
Technical Skills / Experience
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud or competitor cloud solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Database awareness (PostgreSQL, Informix, Redshift).
- The ability to develop strong / existing mature vendor relationships with blue chip technology companies
- The ability to develop strong / existing mature client relationships within verticals including;
- Financial Services
- Travel & Leisure
- Strong public speaking skills
- Continue to build and maintain partnerships with Google, to drive new business growth via the Vendor channel. This includes enterprise relationship mapping and strategic alignment with key vertical pods within the Google Cloud teams
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers to help Datisan grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire cycles, presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers. Manage sales pipeline from qualification to close.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with the Datisan senior leadership & customer success teams to open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Maintain accurate details of the sales pipeline and sales cycle in our CRM platform.
- Set own priorities and schedules to meet established sales goals
- Highly motivated self starter with a focus on the growth of the Datisan organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively and constructively with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Hungry to drive financial succession through sales
- Ability to successfully manage multiple streams of work in a high-pressure environment.
- Agile mindset with a focus on value driven iterative solutions.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and team members.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Team player and thrives in a high pace environment.
- Enjoys working in a close knit team environment with a ‘win or learn’ mentality and a strong focus on celebrating joint success.
For more information please contact Brent Lupton or contact Datisan.